•Bulut, Levent (2015). Does Statistical Significance Help to Evaluate Predictive Performance of Competing Models?. European Journal of Economic and Political Studies, 8(2), 1-13. Retrieved fromhttp://www.ejeps.com/index.php/ejeps/article/view/130
Bulut, Levent (2013).Current Account Dynamics and Degree of Capital Mobility. Applied Economics Letters, Vol. 20, Issue: 7, May 2013.
• Bulut, Levent (2012).Market Disciplining of the Developing Countries’ Sovereign Governments Contemporary Economic Policy, Volume 30, Issue 4, October 2012, Pages: 463–488. DOI: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00253.x
• Bulut, Levent (2011). External Debts and Current Account Adjustments, B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics (Topics), vol 11, Issue 1, (2011).
• Bulut, L. & Nal, O. (2009). Market Discipline in Turkey Before and After the 2001 Financial Crisis Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, Vol 5, No 1 (2009)
• Maasoumi, E. & Bulut, L. (2012) Predictability and Specification in Models of Exchange Rate Determination , Norman Rasmus Swanson and Chen Xiaohong, eds., Recent Advances and Future Directions in Causality, Prediction, and Specification Analysis, Springer, DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4614-1653-1_16, (July 2012)
- Google Trends and Forecasting Performance of Exchange Rate Models (under revision). Mentioned in ValueWalk.
- Testing Uncovered Interest Rate Parity Using Survey-Based Expectations (with Onur Ince and Tanya Molodtsova)